Friday, July 2, 2021

Museum trip!

Hey bloggers 

 So class by class in my school we got to go to the museum and yesterday it was room fives trun ( My class ) So when we got into the museum this guy called Aaron, greeted us. We lerend more sutff about war and a cool fact that I lerned was that even slugges played a big part in war because slugges could detect gas in the trenches way way faster then any technology. The slugs would curl up into a ball and thats how the soldiers wolud know so slugs saved people lives I know cool right. Afterwoods we whent onto a room with boxes that had red fabric over it and underneath was cool war stuff like soldiers uniform ,caned food that they ate in the war, funny soldiers hats, old war weapons and grenades it was really fun to hold all of the stuff and play around with it. Next we got to look around the museum at whatever. My favourite part of the museum was problely be the volcano display in the vlocano room but a part in the museum that was extremely sad was a little room with telephones and pictures in it my techer told us that the room was about when Hitler put the jews into concentration camps. He said that the jews thought that they were going to a normal camp to be like looked after and stuff but they were definitely not. They told them to have a shower and the jews like took off there clothes and everything fulling espeting to just have a normal shower but instead of water coming out gas came out and the gas kill them all. They also throu the jews into a big furnace thay literally burned them alive Horrible right. But on a good note here are some photos of me and my frinds at the museum...


      

Thank you so much for reading my blog Whats your favourite part or leasst favourite part of the museum?-Payton

1 comment:

  1. Hello Payton I´m Roscoe from Ahipara School and I like how you show multiple
    photos of the things that you have touched. Maybe next time make sure that you wash your hands after touching those extinct animals. from Roscoe

    ReplyDelete