Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Google meetings

 Hey Bloggers 

So becasue lockdown came out of nowhere our class has to go on google meetings to keep up with our school work. This was only my 2nd google meeting I,ve been on because I missed I few but it was cool because there were way more people from my class on this meeting then there where on the last meeting I whent on. Mr Sa also said that if we can get everone from our class on the google meetings that he will shout us something when we get back to school.He also said somthing about a spinning wheel if we get all of our homework done! There is also ging to be a talent contest between room 5 (my class room ) and room 8 but  I think that I will leave that up to the outher people in my class

Anyways here is a photo 

thank you for reading my blog
Do you go on google meetings with your class?
Have a good day a keep safe:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paypaydogie, What a Great Blog Post, It must've been fun during the Google Meet. Yes, I do go on Google Meets with my Class (Which is Our Class - Room 5). Hoping everyone comes on so Mr Sa can Shout us out.

    BTW, The reason why I didn't turn up because I woke up late😅. Blog you later.

    - Sina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog about lockdown. Hopefully you do get on with the rest of your class during lockdown. I try to pop into classes to say hello and do some learning myself.

    ReplyDelete